Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Wreath~Floral Arrangement

Spring Wreath!


Hello Everyone
I hope you’re having a good weekend, well I have been wanting to make a spring wreath for some time now and have seen so many of them on ebay but was just too expensive to buy for the one that I wanted so I decide to make my own, I went to Michael’s and bought some flower bushes they are called Lotus Leaf Classic Greenery by Ashland. I paid $16.00 for four of them, I had bought four to make sure that I would have enough to cover the whole wreath.
So this is what I came up with.

I made this mini tutorial for you to show you the basic on how I made it.


First you start out by gathering all your supplies!
I use some floral wire, floral pins, ribbon and a grapevine wreath I didn't use my hot glue gun at all which it was pretty easy to make.

 1. You will start by cutting your bushes apart into strands. Then you will start adding them on to your grapevine by going counter-clock wise direction.


2. You will slide the strands inside the grapevine and then you will secure them in place with your wire or floral pins which ever you find best for you.
 3. After you had done all that you will take the reaming of the bushes and cut them into little flower buds and start adding them onto your wreath by filling the empty spaces. 

4. Make sure that you filled the entire wreath with your buds and view your wreath.


5. Now your wreath is done voila!


I only used two bushes and bought four but with the other two I decide to make a floral arrangement and this is what I came up with.


I  forgot to take picture of the process but this is it. I added feathers, grass and these feather balls.


 A closer look!


 The Back!
This is how it looks in my living room on my coffee table with my candle!


The Front!
Hope you all enjoy!
Happy Decorating Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...