Monday, April 9, 2012

Kitchen Update!

Updated My Kitchen!

Hello everyone I’m feeling a little better and wanted to post my kitchen update. I painted just one side of the wall a little darker then it was just wanted to give it a little pop and the reason for the change was all because I found these décor plates of spoon, fork and Rooster at Big Lots and feel in love with them and decided to change the kitchen for a black, white, brown and cream look. I really like my kitchen now. I also added some zebra and cheetah print to the mix, I had the coffee metal animal print from K’s for a long time and they tie in with the other items I purchase, sorry long post.


All because I feel in love with these!




 Spoon and Whisk
Look what I found at a store that we have here called Bealls Outlet I got these for $3.99 each on clearance and I also had 15% off on top of that.

A view of the whole kitchen!


Animal Print Rug!
 You see my zebra and cheetah print rug I love it got it at Ross for $14.99.

Left side of the kitchen view!


I was at Hobby Lobby and found some items to go with my new theme and got this frame there for $25.00 dollars at 50% off which was a great deal the frame was 49.00 dollars.


I got this frame at Ross for only $7.99 and it looks awesome it could had been more money and I would of got it but
Ross is the BEST!
The little metal tin came from Michaels I got it for 4.00 and of course the wine tower is from K's.

 I got these at Hobby Lobby also at 50% off too!
 I had this flower vase already and just added some feathers and some grass to it and put it inside of this Fleur de lis pot I got from Hobby Lobby at 50% off too and I stencil the Fleur de lis a little with acrylic paint so that it wouldn't look so plain.

Another View! 


Right Side view of kitchen!
On top of fridge!
I got the cow, pig, rooster at Hobby Lobby for only $2.50 because the little rooster on top of the pig was detach and all I did was glue it back together and it looks like nothing ever happen to it. It was a steal and its to cute too!

 I found this yellowish rooster at Ross for $5.99!
 I found the Fleur de lis plates at Hobby Lobby at 50% off for $5.00 each and got the candle holder at K's for 4.99 and used my 15% coupon with it and I got these coffee frames at Family Dollar that were $4.00 dollars each and they had a sale going on when you buy one you get the other half off so I got both frames for $6.00 total I love bargains!
 I had these metal coffee animal prints from K's and they went well with the rest of the kitchen!
I found this salt and pepper shaker at Big Lots at half off also and got the rooster clock at Bealls Outlet for $4.99 with 15% off.




I got the spoon and fork at Hobby Lobby for 50% off at $10.00 each and they are cute!
Thanks for looking and Happy Decorating Maggie

5 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! Everything looks amazing! I don't know where to begin! You have done an amazing job! I like everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!! I forgot you had a blog so I am now following you!! Check out mine if youd like we have similar style.

    Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allyson I have been following you I even have your button on my blog. Don't forget to grab mine LOL.

      Delete
  3. this kitchen looks amazing.... I just changed my kitchen from bumble bees to coffee themed and am having a hard time finding stuff here in Canton Ohio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...