Sunday, September 16, 2012

Foyer all decorated for fall!

Hello Blogger, 
Hope everyone had a blessed week as for me church was wonderful, today's message really was an eye opener man how God speaks through your pastor when he knows you need it. 

It's funny how when I was posting my fall kitchen decor I totally forgot to load one side of my counter top LOL.

Kitchen Counter Top

I went to the goodwill the other day to see if I find something worth my while and yes
I scored. I found this cute little fella and another little fella called Mr.  Scarecrow!
I will show you him in another post.
 
I just love how this turn out. I found these little pumpkins at Home Goods
 and the acorn  w/ pine cones I got at Walmart.


My Foyer
This year I attempt to make a fall wreath and decided to put it on this planter that a friend gave me then I added a garland of leaves then the mesh wreath with this cute pumpkin on top and added some sunflower and berry picks.  
I was going to mix the colors of the mesh but can you believe that my Hobby Lobby didn't have anymore fall mesh it was all sold out. 
So what do you think for my first time. I know i'll get better at it as I keep doing them :-).



    

In continue of my foyer I decorated my console table from top 
to bottom added this cute fall harvest saying in the mirror.





I got this cute fall bouquet at Home Goods  
When I saw this cute pumpkin at TJ Maxx  I grab it and
 it went straight to my carts and it was the only one left.
You see the cute details that it has!

I have to do something about this cord but it does go with the lamp you know LOL!
I found these metal pumpkins at Ross and got these cute pumpkins
and basket at the Christmas Tree Shop a new store that just
open in Florida and I'm beginning to love it!

These pumpkins are so cute!





My foyer at night!


That's all for my foyer!
Happy Fall and Many Blessing! 
~Maggie~

6 comments:

  1. Maggie,
    WOW, what a beautiful foyer. I love the Deco mesh wreath with the pumpkin on top. I'm thinking about getting a big urn for my front porch and doing something similar. Your pumpkin collection is great. You and I have a lot of the same items, so it's fun to see how you are decorating with yours. You've given me several ideas. I really like the soft amber glow in your foyer, so pretty! XO Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz and yes that means we have good taste LOL! Hugs and Blessing Maggie

      Delete
  2. Your wreath looks great with the pumpkin in it! Last year I made two wreaths for my front door and the pumpkins I put on it cracked with the sun so I need to re-do them this year. I love all of your pumpkins they are so pretty!! You are on a roll with your fall decorating :) I haven't done too much since last week I just developed a yucky cold starting Saturday, so I don't really feel up to decorating too much. Hope it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everything is so pretty. All of your vignettes are done so beautifully and I love how you light them up. Stunning. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really putting us in the mood for Fall. Love all your Fall decor! Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Kristen's Creations. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/09/make-it-pretty-monday-week-15.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fall decor! So very pretty... I'm just getting started! I too am a pink girl, love anything pink and glitter... ohhh I luv me some glitter! New follower, I'd love to have you stop by and follow back if you'd like! I'd also love to have you link up to my Tuesday party this week!
    xoxo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...