Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mr. Scarecrow

Hello Friends,
Remember I told about the two scarecrows I found at the goodwill and that I was going to show you Mr. Scarecrow well here he is I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him, it was love at first sight LOL! Not only is he cute he glows and lights up. Can you believe that I only paid $3.99 for him.

Isn't he adorable!
Here he sit with no lights on.

Here I was trying him out with the lights on!

And do you see how cute he looks all light up!


That's it for Mr. Scarecrow!
Happy Fall Y'all!
~Maggie~

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love scarecrows they are adorable! :) I have a few and love the ones that go outside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I was on another blog and saw your blog address so I decided to stop by. You Fall decorations are adorable...love the pumpkins from Walk-Mart :) I also appreciated your testimony for the Lord. I was blessed when I read what you had to say in your "About Me" for the Savior. Anyway, I am your newest follower and I look forward to your future posts.

    Blessings to you,
    Stephanie
    theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...