Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wild Side Bathroom Update!

Hi Everyone
OK I must admit I have a shower curtain fetish  I LOVE SHOWER CURTAINS I change my bathroom all the time I hardly keep the same decor in the bathroom because I like shower curtains. So I wanted to make a change also because I love animal print and fleur de lis and anything with Paris in it too. So I have been looking for the perfect animal print shower curtain which all were just very pricey and didn't want to spend so much money on them and you know why cause I change them out so often LOL. So I went to Garden Ridge the other day and guess what I found yep you guess it this cute animal print shower curtain that I had to have and it was only $9.99 so I didn't have to brake the bank and spend $50.00 dollars on the one that I really wanted at Dillard's.

So take a lot at the new bathroom decor I'm probably leaving this one up for awhile "MAYBE" if I don't see another shower curtain THAT I LIKE LOL!


 I found the rugs at Ross!
 The powder room frame is from Hobby Lobby and the towels from Ross!


 I found this little table and the bath tub frame with the little leopard print shoe on the top of the sink all on craigslist for $10.00!
 I forgot to take a picture of the table but it was all white on the outside and wood on the inside but I redone it in black so that it will go in the bathroom and match with what I had!



 I got the frames at Ross for $9.99 each!
I love the chandelier in it!
Well that's all for today I had made some changes around the house and will post once I get them uploaded.
Happy Decorating Maggie

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    What a gorgeous bathroom. I love how you have accessorized, just lovely! I saw those pictures at Ross a few weeks ago and wanted to get them, but didn't. I may have to go back for them, after all! ;)

    Thanks for sharing, beautiful job! Oh, and thanks for your sweet comments on my blog posts. Please forgive me for responding so late, we've been super busy. Have a wonderful day! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So pretty! I want those towels! I have looked and ours has NOTHING grr I'm sure we will get some soon I hope! I love the pictures too I might go look to see if I can find em. Good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allyson I knew that you would love the new decor cause your crazy for animal print too, good luck finding them!

      Delete
  3. Hey Maggie....Kim C. here from TEXAS (former SU rep)

    Love your blog and your bath decor. Glad you are blogging. I love to blog. Have you been to my blog? I don't think you have. Would love for you to follow me too!! I'm following now via GFC, PIN, Linky Tools.

    I do reviews and giveaways and also blog about me raising my grandson.

    Mommie...AGain
    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just recently started following you blog & I love it so far :):) Your bathroom looks fabulous!!!... I really love shower curtains & bathroom makeovers too... I actualy have a shower curtain similar to yours, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulo for your sweet comment. Hugs and Blessing Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...