Monday, June 11, 2012

Thank You for following my pink journey!

Hello Everyone,
OH BOY have I've been busy the kids are finally out of school for the summer and now my days are going  to be even more busier since they are going to be home :) I'm going to have to fine some me time for myself LOL! 
I had done some little changes in my craft room and been working on some projects that I still haven't finish also I have done some little changes around the house as well, so when I get a chance I will post some picture. 

Here are some from my craft room! 
I didn't really change to much I just added some new things.

Here I store all my hair bow accessories and candy molds  and cricut cartridges, also my diaper cakes accessories.

Yes ladies I do all of these things, I make diaper cake, candy's, cupcakes, cake pops and treats, hair bows, wall plaque, wreaths, back pack tags and more!

I will be selling them as soon as I get my esty, paypal account up and running so stay tune to see what I have created ! 
I will like to thank you all for following my pink journey! 
Hugs and Happy Blessing Maggie

 I love My Cricut and gypsy!


 I also adore Audrey Hepburn!

 I have all my glitter glue and ribbons and some stamps here and some other little things I like to use!
This is my ribbon storage and I still have more ribbon in other places cause they all don't fit here.

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you have everything organized. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....you are a genius! I hope to get as organized as you, well done! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...