Friday, June 22, 2012

Corn Souffle!

Hi Blogger Friends,
I wanted to share another recipe with you guys my boys just love to eat this they always ask me to make it so I decide to make it today for dinner and I also made some bar-b-que ribs with it.
I hope you enjoy if you haven't already known about this recipe also wanted to tell you all that Melissa from Heart and Home is giving away a fabulous give away so go check her out on her blog!

"Corn Souffle"






 Recipe:
1 can of whole corn
1 can of cream style corn
1 stick of butter "melted"
1 box of jiffy corn muffin
1 8oz sour cream
Mix all ingredient together and put it on a 9x13in. pan and bake at 350 for about 40-50 min. and that all enjoy!

"Crepes"
 

One more thing I wanted to say is that I found these crepes in a box already made all you have to do is mix and prepare them but i wanted to know if anyone knows about a good recipe to filled them with I love strawberries and would like to add something else to them so if you have any ideas please leave me a comment thank you.
Hugs and Blessing Maggie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie
    Just stopping by to say I love your blog ! I'm following you on pinterest. We have so much in common ...love pink…the wizard of oz…barbies . Only I'm not great at decorating which is why I'm here. I love your decorating style & need help !
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy thank you so much for your sweet comment if you ever need some advice or ideas just leave me a comment and I will reply to you a.s.a.p. Join my blog so that you can get updates on new post of things that I do.
      Hugs and Blessing Maggie

      Delete
    2. Oh forgot Yes PINK, Wizard of Oz and Barbies Rules LOL!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...