Monday, September 10, 2012

Dining Room all decorated for fall!

Hello Bloggers as promise I decorated my new dining table for fall and also did my first mesh project! I will show you later on in another post.
So i'm just going to show you a sneak peek for now well more then a sneak peek LOL!! 

Fall Dining Room!




When I saw these plates at Walmart I had to get them
because of the saying it had and they are really cute!
I filled this vase with these little glitter balls from Hobby Lobby
and put the candle in the middle of it!

When I saw these pillows I just had to have them
and they were only $6.49 at Ross!

These are the plates that Walmart has for this fall
and they were only $ 2.68 each!
I got these pumpkins at Ross for $3.99 the Acorn I found at Marshalls
the basket and the fall saying I got at Hobby Lobby .

I found this cute vase at Old Time Potty on sale
for $3.99 and the acorns I found at Ross for $5.99  a bag!


I got this cute vine twig pumpkin at Kirklands
 and  it lights up too!

OK after I took all my pictures of the dining room I keep looking at my bamboo sticks and something just pop and said leaves so my little head started rolling and this is what I came up with :-)



Stay tune to see more of my fall decorating!
Happy Fall and many Blessing Maggie

5 comments:

  1. Wow Maggie looks so pretty! All you ladies are on the ball with your fall decor and I haven't gotten in gear year....I better hurry up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty, Maggie! I love it! You have got your fall groove on!! :) I am still decorating so you just gave me some ideas!! :) Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice decor Maggie...love the bamboo sticks! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie,
    You have outdone yourself, I am loving all your fall goodies. Your tabel and shelf accessorizing is gorgeous. Everything looks so warm and festive. The bamboo sticks are so unique. Well done, girl, looks amazing! Happy Fall! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...