Monday, March 26, 2012

My Living Room and Hallway!

Tour My Living Room and Hallway!


I love the warm colors in our home it always feel warm and cozy in here that just tells our guest pick up your feet and stay for awhile.


I got these fleur-de-lis at Ross for $9.99 the whole set.


 See what I scored on craigslist this chair and I love it! I got the trunks and the book boxes at Ross also.



I got these candle holder at Hobby Lobby!


I got the set of these 3 final at Kirkland's and the lamp at TJ Maxx for $27.00 dollars on clearance.


Both rugs the one in the living room and the hallway I got at Ross and where a steal the larger one $49.00 and the runner for $19.99 which if you were going to buy them somewhere else it would cost you a lot more many!

I got this console table on craigslist for $100.00 dollars and wanted to buy it at Ashley Furniture Store which was just too much money, I just had bought the sister set coffee table and new how much I purchase it for and couldn’t afford both of them but when I search craigslist and saw that they had this for sale I called the guy so fast and went to pick it up the same day and the table was brand new. I was so happy and couldn’t believe that I got the matching set.



 Another view of the hallway.
Thanks for looking Happy Decorating MAggie








3 comments:

  1. Love your pink blog...I found you on linky and am your new follower Linky/GFC, both. Please stop by to visit and follow us too...I would love having you join us and become a part of our blogging family! Have a lovely evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and glad I found your blog. You definitely achieved the look because your home looks so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and its so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...