Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sorry I've been MIA Lol!!!


Hi everyone I have had a busy January doing a baby shower for a friend also my son's birthday party and even enjoy a time out to go to Disney World with my family! I can't wait to jump back into things around here and get more craftier LOL and post more. Here are some pictures of my January journey.

My son wanted a Star Wars Party and I found a lot of great ideas on the web also thanks to Tip Junkie she is awesome you should check out her website here www.tipjunkie.com she has so many ideas and tips from other bloggers.

   Star Wars Birthday Party


I started with the cupcakes got the Star Wars cupcakes liner and cookie cutter from Williams-Sonoma
love that store.



    
 Cupcakes Tower


Closer Look at the cupcakes

Star Wars Cookies


I decorated the counter top with Star Wars streamer and label all the treats with star wars names of the character it was so fun that my son got a kick out of it.


Star War Galactic PIZZA!

Star Wars Soda LOL!!!!!


Don't forget the Yoda Soda Punch it was a hit the kids they keep coming for more they loved it and even ask my son to give them the recipe so I made thank you cards with the recipe on it.

Yoda Punch Recipe
Liter of Sprite
Lime Sherbet Ice Cream

Mix both together and green magic uppers LOL!!!!


The Forces sure did gather all the kids came and had a good time???????????????????


The Brithday BOY!!!!!!!!!




 Thanks for looking and stay tune for more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...